IDUN Minerals 2-in-1 Pressed powder & foundation is a multi-product that can be used both as a foundation and setting powder to either create a smooth or matte finish. Thanks to the buildable formula, the product provides a light to medium coverage. IDUN Minerals pressed powder & foundation has won the Scandinavian Global Makeup Awards for best in test foundation 2020.
- Foundation of highly purified minerals
- Allows the skin to breathe, therefore suitable for both sensitive, combination, and acne-prone skin
- The three shades – Sarek (light), Skärgård (light/medium), and Österlen (medium) are all inspired by beautiful places in the Swedish landscape.
- The formula protects against free radicals that can otherwise damage the skin
- Completely vegan and cruelty-free make-up
The included double-sided sponge can vary the effect depending on the desired result, from light to medium. Use the smooth side for a fixing powder that removes excessive oilor the more porous side for a pressed mineral foundation and a more covering result.
Do you use any of IDUN foundations today (or have previously used our powders Vacker, Ljuvlig and Underbar) but are curious to try our new smart 2-in-1 product Pressed Powder & Foundation?
Here is a guide to which shade suits you. However, our Pressed Powder & Foundation is another type of product that contains oils (can be used as both powder and foundation) so the shades on the skin can vary slightly compared to other formulas.
-> Saga -> A light shade. Lighter than the previous pressed powder.
-> Disa/Freja -> A light/medium shade. Mix of Disa and Freja (so a bit warm). Closer to Ljuvlig and Vacker
-> Siri/Svea -> A medium shade. Mix of Siri and Svea (so a bit warm). Closer to Underbar.